Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
lilmanrock said:
Just bought one and it's awsome. You have to see it for yourself. An Accord it is not!
Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!

What color and is it manual or auto :D have any pics yet?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
JNGold said:
Oh, but it is! (A Japanese one, that is)
lmao! ;)

(zzz drooling.. donno what to buy the G35 coupe or the tsx) 280hp vs 200hp

I love speed.. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Niiiiiiice I just got a Dark Gray w/ Black interior w/ Nav...plan on putting in a Video-Nav/ GEX tuner next week to hook up PS2 or DVD to the Nav system.

Too sexy.

MagicMan

·
Registered
25 Posts
(zzz drooling.. donno what to buy the G35 coupe or the tsx) 280hp vs 200hp

At least 10-12k price difference there! Not too mention the insurance differences!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an auto and it's Satin silver. True enough it's a Japan/Euro Accord but nothing like the American Accord. Only Acura that's Built 100% in Japan. Guess that's why it's a Japannesse Accord, lol.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Magicman571 said:
Niiiiiiice I just got a Dark Gray w/ Black interior w/ Nav...plan on putting in a Video-Nav/ GEX tuner next week to hook up PS2 or DVD to the Nav system.

Too sexy.

MagicMan
Welcome to the site!!!!!!! congrads on your car get us some pics bro :D :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
C'mon show us your rides! We want in on the fun too. tell us ur thoughts.

Drive feel
handling
amenities
acceleration
How many ppl eating ur dust?
:D:D :D :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's an auto and it's Satin silver.

How many ppl eating ur dust?
Based on the fact that lilman's car is auto not to mention that the TSX's 4cyl 200hp, probably not too many.

Based on Auto and cars in the same "price" range, I would say the following, leave the TSX in the dust (comments welcome) (not in any particular order):

1. Mazda 6s
2. Nissan Altima 3.5SE
3. Accord EX 3.0

I can just hear the TSX faithful yell, "Well I can dust a BMW (or Audi 1.8) for 10K cheaper!" That may be true, but you look at the competition in the same price range, they are all providing more powerful 6cyl engines with better torque numbers (just a guess here people ;) ).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, I thought this was a TSX sight. Let's give some props for this car. I bet you it will be on the road a lot longer than most. Sure enough in 10 years a teenager will be driving it. But it will still be on the road. Haters need not apply. Be safe out there folks. :cool:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
lilmanrock said:
Hey, I thought this was a TSX sight. Let's give some props for this car. I bet you it will be on the road a lot longer than most. Sure enough in 10 years a teenager will be driving it. But it will still be on the road. Haters need not apply. Be safe out there folks. :cool:
I agree, this car is a sporty luxury car. People who like to race they have the NSX or the RSX for that ..a friend of mine (4 weeks ago) said
"tsx is crap its 4 cyl and only 200hp, i rather get a bimmer or an altima) "
Guess what he just orderd after his test drive
:D hehe A TSX lmao! says amazing suspension and preety quick.. so guys test drive it and see how it is before u move on to another car :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I pick up my Satin Silver TSX tomorrow without NAV 5AT. I looked at the 6, accord EXV6, Passat GLX, and Audi A4 CVT. I ended up with the TSX. Why?....it's rather intangible...it wasn't the fastest...it wasn't the roomiest....it wasn't the least expensive...it wasn't (arguably) even the prettiest. But all things taken to gether it won my cash. You see, I had to get an Automatic vehicle after driving a stick for nearly 25 years. The overall mechanics of the TSX, combined witha truly first rate interior, enough room, and...by my stopwatch (8.2 sec 0-60) was enough. The 6 was wonderful, but, at 80 MPH not as quiet a cruiser. The Passat..very nice indeed...prone to reliablility problems based on good friends experiences. Accord EX V6...tried three different ones...all had dash rattles. Audi A4...VERY NICE...just too much money!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree with rfox. Why do we really need a superfast car when there is a speed limit and police looking for business?

C

·
0 Posts
Hey Lilman...I put crome 18's on my Black/Ebony TSX also...What size tires did you get? Brand? You like em'? I got 225/45/18 (no rubbing) Bridgestone Potenza S0-3's and I love em'...They hug the road like no other. Congrats on the 18's bro!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts