Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im new to the tsx club.. i am stationed in minot north dakota, but i had a turbo rsx type s and just got 2006 white tsx.. i have been reading alot on the forums but just upgraded the membership cause i have alot to learn... but i hope to have some to post soon..

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, how much whp were you putting down with the DC5?

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Welcome! Show off your ride(s). We always like pictures.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is all stock.. but i will post pics soon its bare tho.. thanks for the welcomes im trying to the AC-RIGHT looking hotter then hell ya know... do yall post pics for a cam or your phone and how do u do it..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the rsx is done and gone on to the big body.. but it was a whole greddy set up with a low of 13psi. it wasnt to bad but i was tired of every on trying to rev at the light ya know.. let the sleek look of the AC-RIGHT sweep them..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how come i cant see my profile pic.. what do yall see.. sorry for the people who laugh at us new comers but u gotta start somewhere right.. so thanks to all the help..

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
how come i cant see my profile pic.. what do yall see.. sorry for the people who laugh at us new comers but u gotta start somewhere right.. so thanks to all the help..
You must upload one. The ones that are "provided" do not show up. Make sure if you want one to show up for your name in the forum, it will be your avatar. You profile picture will be the one for when people view your profile page. Which yes, your picture is showing. Looks good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts