Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys as you all know i upgraded my brakes with stoptech bbk up front and stopteck rear rotors with stopteck pads.... and as well as HONDATA... i went the extra mile and i went with ARP extended studs route using ichibia 15mm spacers to clear my front wheels and caliper .. also used 15mm spacer in the rear .. got new wheels mugen gp and got new tires wrapped in 215/40/18 hankook ventus v12 with project kics neo-chrome open ended lugs...also got my front and rear fenders rolled and was able to drop the car... no rubbing what so ever.... im finally finished for now and happy with the results.... comments are wlecome good or bad...thanx to those who helped me with lots of info...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
dang this car looks so similar to danny's, except you have a euro r front and a bbk. sickkkkkk

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
clean and sexy.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Nice setup you got there! Looks hot

·
Registered
317 Posts
Another CPG with BBK ftw! good job, btw DON'T use any kind of wheel brake cleaner for your BBK cause it will Fuk-up the clear on the Calipers. Just wash with soap and water.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Car looks great especially that BBK :king:

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Great setup. You should paint your rear calipers black to match the front. And isn't 215/40/18 a bit small?

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
Euro-R lip on CGP looks soooo clean! :thumbsup:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
That bbk is money!

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Looks great man!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sexy bbk and tsx! How was the install on the studs and brake set-up!?
I had someone do the install... but deff take it to a professional because if there not careful they can damage the wheeel bearing or any abs/vsa sensor...

Great setup. You should paint your rear calipers black to match the front. And isn't 215/40/18 a bit small?
Yea I will be doing that soon... the tires are small due to the fact that I was rubbing with 225/45/18. So I had to go smaller and roll fenders so I can be able to drop the car more n don't rub....

Looks good! :thumbsup:

What are the specs on the GPs?

Specs are 18x7.5 *48

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx for all the posotive comment guys... will be doing a shoot soon got some more goodies on its way ...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cars looking good kid, I need to get those headlights they make the car.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts