1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
looks good. reminds of me inkedup's car when he had the mag te37's. Only think i'd do differently is move the mugen badge on the trunk to the right side.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
looks good. reminds of me inkedup's car when he had the mag te37's. Only think i'd do differently is move the mugen badge on the trunk to the right side.
I see why he did it on the left side though since the diagonal ends of the mugen emblem go with the line of the license plate area

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I see why he did it on the left side though since the diagonal ends of the mugen emblem go with the line of the license plate area
it just looks weird to me on the left. personal preference so its not a big deal

·
Premium Club Member
506 Posts
Looks great, Rob. I like the new wheels you got. Nice day at Liberty State Park, lol.

BTW, check your PM.

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
it just looks weird to me on the left. personal preference so its not a big deal
Seconded.

Im a big fan of your car but a few things to make it perfect. You need to some AP2 tips and some spacers for your wheels. At least in the back, it looks like the offset is to high. Smoking clean CGP though.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx guys.... i will upgrading exhaust soon and got some other stuff in the works so will be posting pics soon... and where does the badge really go?...lol...

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
cleannn..looks a LOT like inkedup's ride..which is not a bad thing at all

I like the GPs on the CGP. nicely executed.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Very nice setup man!
Would you consider some spacers in the future? Would finish it off nicely imo.

BTW, always loved your TSW's, but this setup actually looks better :thumbsup:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice setup man!
Would you consider some spacers in the future? Would finish it off nicely imo.

BTW, always loved your TSW's, but this setup actually looks better :thumbsup:
thanx....spacers might have to be considered just becuase im upgrading something else soon ..lol...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts