Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1513 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
ooooppps, didnt know that one would come out soo big, sorry. thatll be the last one. mods comming soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow. The fog light looks great! How much did u pay for the foglight?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
Thanks, ill try to get some better picutres of it when it is not so dark outside. With more sunlight it looks so much better. Im trying to post the other pictures to, but the server ain't working.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
sublime3sixteen said:
Thanks, ill try to get some better picutres of it when it is not so dark outside. With more sunlight it looks so much better. Im trying to post the other pictures to, but the server ain't working.
what percent is your tint?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
sublime3sixteen said:
Nice car i love the tints!! What error is the server giving you? are the pictures to large to upload? :( I will look in to the problem if yes.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
hondafreak4eva said:
what percent is your tint?
My Civic had legal limit which was 27% and the Acura Dealership told me they would do max legal so i think this is 27% too. However the dealership did a much better job than my Civic.

And it's not that the image was too large it just gave me some weird message saying something about the server and that an e-mail was sent to the admin. Ill try again now. Thanks for the compliments too.

Heh, you were right, size must have been a problem. :)

21 - 40 of 1513 Posts