Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1513 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
dam looks good i love the back tints.. Are you thinking of shaving off the signs in the back? would look hot let me try it in photoshop and show u.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love how tints look on cars but its kinda hard to drive. I drove my friends 99 Maxima with tints and it was very uncomfortible..... hey maybe I'm just blind :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
abz said:
I love how tints look on cars but its kinda hard to drive. I drove my friends 99 Maxima with tints and it was very uncomfortible..... hey maybe I'm just blind :D
Maxima with tints is very hard to drive personally open the windows sometimes to park :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Moisted. What is with the spoiler you're ruining the sleekness and smoothness of the car? How does everybody like their black TSX? I love mine.

A

·
0 Posts
Acura Dealers In Maryland/Washington D.C. Area with TSX in Stock!!!

Moisted said:
We are looking to buy a TSX 5 speed Auto w/ Navi ASAP, but most dealers don't have them in stock!!!! Someone please give us a lead on buying this car.

Thanks

AL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Silver with tint

We've had ours for about 3 weeks now. Still in love with it. We really like the tint on the silver... turns a lot of heads, and keeps you from burning your butt on the leather. We went with 15% on the back and rear side windows, 35% (legal limit in Ontario Canada) on the front sides. Visibility is just fine. If you are at all thinking about getting an accord instead, give this car some very serious thought. It is worth every extra dollar you'll spend. Enjoy.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
How does everyone feel about the moonroof wind deflector? From the pics I've seen so far, just about everyone has opted not to get it.

I can't decide if I should get one or not... I have one on my Integra, but it really seems to defeat the purpose of having a moonroof... however, it does cut down on the noise/windstorm when I'm on the highway.

Any input?

·
Registered
116 Posts
love the black!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Tsx would look nice dropped I am gonna speak to eibach about a groupbuy we can run for tsx owners on their springs..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont agree with your decision on the Navi, its awesome, once you really get to learn to play with it, anytime im lost i just use the voice control and say "go home" and it finds my way, also finds the nearest gas station, restaurants, and so on....the Navi makes the car really unique!!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
TSXplaya said:
I dont agree with your decision on the Navi, its awesome, once you really get to learn to play with it, anytime im lost i just use the voice control and say "go home" and it finds my way, also finds the nearest gas station, restaurants, and so on....the Navi makes the car really unique!!!!
I think the concept of a navigation system is great, however, there are some weird quirks with the one in the TSX. One of the things that I have heard complaints about is the fact that everytime you need to do something with the screen (including adjusting the climate controls) you have to click through a disclaimer screen.

Personally, when I do get lost, I usually pull over and call the place for directions.

41 - 60 of 1513 Posts