Acura TSX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1513 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
That's a nice looking car. What are the engine specs for it? Just wondering how that compares to the TSX. Otherwise, besides the steering wheel being on the right-hand side, it's very similar (interior is slightly different as well).

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
cheerful_ppl said:
This is my Honda Accord Euro, similar to yours Acura TSX. I bought in mid June, 1 week after it released in Australia. :D
Nice Car!! I dont think I can get used to driving on the right side and shifting with my left hand lol :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
The best car I ever own....

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
My momo shifter...

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Visorboy said:
hey Jump nice ride, but I think you should get the all weather mats or cut your a bit. Any plans on getting the fogs?
I'll get the all weather floormats soon, still shop around for the best price. I would love to have the fogs, but I drive alot on highway (lot of rocks!!!! :mad: ). So, I think I'll skip on the fogs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
sjlee said:
That's a nice looking car. What are the engine specs for it? Just wondering how that compares to the TSX. Otherwise, besides the steering wheel being on the right-hand side, it's very similar (interior is slightly different as well).
The engine spec:
K24A, 2.4 iVTEC engine, 6-speed manual
Max.Power: 140 kW (190hp)
Max torque: 223Nm
Top speed: 235km/h (~145mph)
0-100km/h : 8.1 sec

It should be the same engine as TSX, but maybe different emission requirement, it needs 95 RON fuel but only generates 190hp. :confused:

By the way I drove a 95 Integra before. Althought Accord is a much better car, but I still miss my Integra.... Here is a pic of it

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im looking to get a tsx in april. I cant decide between black and blue exterior. What do u guyz think. I also wanna get metallic trim. no spoiler and no navi

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
seanygreen said:
There's my BABY!!!!!!!
wow your rims look amazing!!! we need some more pics and you are the new tsx of the month.

C

·
0 Posts
cheerful_ppl,

finally I found someone from Australia, (melbourne even better!!)

I'm from Melbourne too..

Love your colour. I was told that honda australia has just released that colour in Luxury model too!! Damn I should have waited for it!!!

Mine is Graphite btw :)

81 - 100 of 1513 Posts