Acura TSX Forum banner

TSXClub "Our Cars" Pictures

939K views 2K replies 491 participants last post by  dbl-htch 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lets keep all the tsx owner pictures in one thread so we can just browse threw them when needed without searching for them.

Steps to upload a picture :

1. Click Reply > Scroll to the middle till you see Attach file: > Click Browse > Select Picture you want in jpg or gif format and click submit your post.

Thank You For sharing your pictures & Helping this site grow!!!!!!

#52 ·
Silver with tint

We've had ours for about 3 weeks now. Still in love with it. We really like the tint on the silver... turns a lot of heads, and keeps you from burning your butt on the leather. We went with 15% on the back and rear side windows, 35% (legal limit in Ontario Canada) on the front sides. Visibility is just fine. If you are at all thinking about getting an accord instead, give this car some very serious thought. It is worth every extra dollar you'll spend. Enjoy.:cool:

Attachments

#53 ·
How does everyone feel about the moonroof wind deflector? From the pics I've seen so far, just about everyone has opted not to get it.

I can't decide if I should get one or not... I have one on my Integra, but it really seems to defeat the purpose of having a moonroof... however, it does cut down on the noise/windstorm when I'm on the highway.

Any input?

#59 ·
I dont agree with your decision on the Navi, its awesome, once you really get to learn to play with it, anytime im lost i just use the voice control and say "go home" and it finds my way, also finds the nearest gas station, restaurants, and so on....the Navi makes the car really unique!!!!

#60 ·
TSXplaya said:
I dont agree with your decision on the Navi, its awesome, once you really get to learn to play with it, anytime im lost i just use the voice control and say "go home" and it finds my way, also finds the nearest gas station, restaurants, and so on....the Navi makes the car really unique!!!!
I think the concept of a navigation system is great, however, there are some weird quirks with the one in the TSX. One of the things that I have heard complaints about is the fact that everytime you need to do something with the screen (including adjusting the climate controls) you have to click through a disclaimer screen.

Personally, when I do get lost, I usually pull over and call the place for directions.

#61 ·
sjlee said:
I think the concept of a navigation system is great, however, there are some weird quirks with the one in the TSX. One of the things that I have heard complaints about is the fact that everytime you need to do something with the screen (including adjusting the climate controls) you have to click through a disclaimer screen.

Personally, when I do get lost, I usually pull over and call the place for directions.
but there are times when you go somewhere and all the streets look the same a navi would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.