Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey club,

Ive just come up with an idea that may be in a big interest to some people on the forum. If I can get enough people interested then i will definitely give it a shot.

Just like the title says, who would actually buy a Paint matched to your car phone case with the TSXclub decal on the back? The vinyl decal would be laid underneath the clear coat so there is no chance of peeling. I would be using real Dupont car paint with the pearl included and finished with a clear coat for protection.

Thinking i'll start with 3 colors including PWP, NHBP and CGP.

White cases would have black lettering.
Black and Grey cases will have white lettering.

Would you guys pay $20 bucks for these cases?

Let me know because if enough people become interested then ill definitely give it a shot!!!

:jump:

·
Registered
124 Posts
down for cgp but can you make asm or ssm too? :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It also doesnt have to be just iphone 5 cases, basically ive got to do these in a somewhat mass production so if alot of people have the same droid phone i can pick those up too.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Sounds like a fun idea! Hope it pans out for everyone

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ i have to buy these cases in groups so if alot of people have the same model droid ill be able to pick a set of those up too

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
I might pick up at SSM.. Love the idea.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very interested in a pwp one for iphone 5
Lmk.
Is it just the normal decal or te design like the one on the tsxclub lanyard

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would look exactly like the vinyl decal but without the ".com" part, basically a 4 inch decal that lays across the back of the case vertically.

·
Registered
652 Posts
If it was like Vossen's iPhone cases, paint matched, with TSXClub on it.
That'd be niiiice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would be in for CGP if you could do a Samsung Galaxy S2 on Sprint network with Ballistic case. Lol.

I like the protection offered by Ballistic far too much for me to use anything else. Lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im about to just start telling people to send me their phone cases and ill do all the work from there haha that way no matter what phone you have it would work out

·
Registered
28 Posts
Id like to see one but if you could do one in Milano red id be down for iphone 5

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Again neat idea. But I'm curious why if ppl want this so badly, why don't they just buy a spray can of color match and DIY... :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts