Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Monthly Royal Flush Meet is coming up soon on May 27th Sunday Night at 6pm-1130pm!

I will also be hosting a TSXclub meet as well.

Please let me know if you are attending so i can plan accordingly. I will also PM you with further details on meet up spot to join the caravan.

Last month turn out was awesome and I'm positive it will not let you down this month!

Ray Rays R2 Cafe.
10404 Valley Blvd. El Monte CA 91731

Please..
NO REVING
NO BURN OUTS
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO DRAMA
and MOST IMPORTANT,Keep the lot clean (NO LITTERING)

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Sounds cool - their drinks are good and their filet mignon cubes/red rice is pretty darn good, although portions are on the smaller side - parking there's a pain, though - with the badminton club in the back!

How did the parking situation look at the last meet?

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
YOU ALREADY KNOW MY DUDE

DNT GOTTA ASK ME TWICE!. LOL ILL BE IN Attendance

·
Registered
312 Posts
what time are you guys planning to go? i live kinda down the street. haha i went last month and the parking was just ridiculous.... hahaha especially when the badminton club people try to leave and 10 cars are blocking 1 car so everyone has to move. haha

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what time are you guys planning to go? i live kinda down the street. haha i went last month and the parking was just ridiculous.... hahaha especially when the badminton club people try to leave and 10 cars are blocking 1 car so everyone has to move. haha[/QUOTE

We will be there at 6. If you get there around that time finding parking would be easy :) see you there.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
might roll in and check it out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts