Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ohhhh, finally a meet that's not organized by icemiko! This should be good! No more fail meets hahaha

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
keke... race up to Bby Mt? :)

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
Unfortunately I work Saturday nights.. I'll have to see if I can book it off, just fill me in on when it's going to be :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not this sat night! According to icemiko, too many meets going on, and he prob won't go because of one reason..... Girl.. So make it next next week, since next sat is hats off day!

·
2,608 Posts
Talked to Kanon, Hangover II meet will be on Sunday June 5th, time and place will be TBA.

Let us know if you can make it or not, you guys can list which theater you prefer... I am thinking Richmond Silvercity because it has a bigger parking lot.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Talked to Kanon, Hangover II meet will be on Sunday June 5th, time and place will be TBA.

Let us know if you can make it or not, you guys can list which theater you prefer... I am thinking Richmond Silvercity because it has a bigger parking lot.
Thanks icemiko. I am good with any time and slot on that Sun :)

·
2,608 Posts
How does movie at 4:15pm at SilverCity Richmond sound? We can decide where to eat after after the movie.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sorry guys, can't make it. I got a BBQ @ 5:30pm. Can't skip this with such beautiful weather outside (at least predicted by Weather Network)!

Hope you guys have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright guys so here are the details of the meet tomorrow:

When: Sunday June 5, 2011 (We are aiming for the 4:45pm showing)
Where: Richmond Silvercity Richport
Who:

1. Kanon23
2. icemiko
3. hc529
4. Sum(?)
5. Lud (?)
6. Benz (?)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts