Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Respect!!!
279 Posts
I'd be down for something...although my ride isn't all that fixed up with extras...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello I am also in san antonio..Does anyone want to meet up for hangout? lets have a buddy TSX meet soon? message me on msn or aim..

·
Registered
49 Posts
lets get somthing going. i drive a 06 with a nextmod mugen lip kit on function forms with gold work vs-xx..i think i may have seen the black one with the kenstyle bumper before at my job.

·
Registered
6 Posts
re:

so yeah im down for a meet. im up north goeorgetown.they finally decided to lock the forums for viewing to unregistered people. new member but an old peeping tom for parts on the classifieds. lmk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im also new to the site and just purchased 06 tsx...the best thing to do is for all of us to put up phone #s or contact info to have something set up in the future.. im new to the tsx game but would love to know more about what the tsx has to offer from other owners...my name is jose btw im located in the sw side of town very close to downtown sord of by the king william area. if u guys want to pm me yalls info im sure i can get something goin for all of us send a txt msg or call if u preffer to meet and maybe start a tsx krew here in SA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i pm'ed most of u guys i figured its the fastest way to get yalls attention plz let me know if yall interested in having our own little tsx meet here in town...thanks and hope yall dont mind

·
Registered
6 Posts
goin to san marcos this weekend. if ya'll down for a meet. Or are there any random spots there on friday or sat- night? i'm not from the area so yeah lmk.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts