Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , My name is David Lindsey Internet Mgr. with Riddle Acura
in Chesapeake Va. I have several coming in that are available at the moment....I have vins for all, our deposit on preorders are $500.00 . More on order for late April/May allocation, please call for details.

6m sl/en
5a bk/en
5a gc/qz (deposit)
5a si/qz
5a wh/pa
5a navi re/pa

Please feel free to contact me at 757-523-1700 for the most
pleasurable buying experience you could ever imagine and again
ask for me David Lindsey.
:)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Thx for sharing this info with us, I have made a new section just for dealers :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
are the cars you mention the 2nd batch?

Hi there, are these cars from the 2nd batch? if so, when do you think you will be getting them? I/m in Miami and my salesman also has the vin #'s but is not sure when they will arribe, any idea? I'm waiting since january.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

That would be for our 2nd delivery , we just recieved our
5a bk/en this morning and it's sitting out back waiting to be claimed by someone. The other's are right behind...
Our waiting list is short, but It's new and it's not realized yet.
I remember when the 99 TL came out, it was the same way and then they sold like crazy for 1.5 years with 4-6 mo waiting lists.
Same with the MDX...when they came out we had 3 sit on our lot
for days before they were bought , back in 00...to this day we still have a waiting list, much shorter and I anticipate the same here.
Dealers will only get an average of 5-7 a month ,so it will be tough to get ...So if you want this car...find a good dealer, get on
the list .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts