Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Kelowna, BC. I have seen many TSXs around here. Any on this forum? I know a bunch of you are in Vancity - but you're so far! I'll have to make a trip down there some time I think.
Anymore Kelownians out there?

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...that's unfortunate. I see you driving around!

·
Registered
71 Posts
not from Kelowna, from Merritt

I'm from Merritt haven't personally met anyone with a TSX from the forum either, just see tsx's driving around too

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merritt's not too far away. I always stop there at the Tims or McDs on the way to Vancouver. IceMiko you traveling out east?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
2,608 Posts
Merritt's not too far away. I always stop there at the Tims or McDs on the way to Vancouver. IceMiko you traveling out east?

Yes I'll be in Kelowna next Mon-Wed, maybe we can meet up if I have time, PM me your #!

·
Registered
71 Posts

Tims one of the few places open all nite LOL its pretty sad. I was just in Kelowna last friday and sunday for Center of Gravity. It was a lot bigger this year. I'm gonna make sure i get tickets early next year, I just about couldn't get tickets they were all sold out it was crazy. Later

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Kelowna feels like a resort town to me. So many out-of-towners here for the weather and beach. I go to the beach at least 2-3 times a week here to play beach Vball etc.
One thing tho - it's so dusty! One overnight and the car has a film of dust on it lol. Gahhh

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ice - pmd

@ryan - let me know if you're ever in town. I might be heading out to Vancouver in two weeks. Family comin in from Winnipeg and they want to see a real BC city lol!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ya i will message you the next time i'm heading over that way. I'm hoping to have money to go to Richmond for the Revscene meet on the 21st i think. I checked out some youtube video's and it seems like theres quite a few nice cars for that. Was just in Kamloops today checking out Hot Nite in the City and it was ok, there was a few nice imports but not much. talk to ya later

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol dirty TSX meet in Kelowna! Right after we broke it started raining. Don't know if you stuck around but it turned into the worst thunderstorm in kelowna's history! According to castanet.net that is =) You can see it creeping up on us in the background.

·
2,608 Posts
Haha yea we stuck around, went to downtown for dinner and it was horrible. Everyone was driving so slow and I could barely see anything in front of me or the lines on the lanes. Saw so many close accidents and lots of firetrucks and cop cars going to accidents. Needless to say, I couldn't find a close parking spot and we got soaked, lol.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol! Welcome to sunny Kelowna :p If you can believe it, there's free parking in parkades downtown evenings and weekends. I know - unheard of in Vancouver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts