Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....the wait is over and my tsx will be here on monday....oh thats tomorrow cool. Anyways i have some parts on the way, but in the mean time i was wondering if anyone has changed out the bulbs on the turn signals on the mirrors to hyper white? what kinda bulbs are needed? anyone do this yet? i want to change mine to hyper white

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
sorry..wrong word..

but ya..i dont think anyone on this forum has done that

if you change the turn signals on the side mirror..then you'd have to change the orange piece in the headlights..which is a risky thing to do because you have to reseal the headlight assembly after..and if not dont properly..moisture could get inside the headlight and damage it

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i'm saying if you change the side view mirror..you'd have to do the headlights too to match..

but NO, no one on here has done the side view mirror conversion with the bulbs

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
but i believe you gotta take apart the side view mirror assembly..which is the hard part..i think we've talked bout this in the past somewhere..sorry for the confusion, hope i helped a bit

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
mightymouse said:
Well....the wait is over and my tsx will be here on monday....oh thats tomorrow cool. Anyways i have some parts on the way, but in the mean time i was wondering if anyone has changed out the bulbs on the turn signals on the mirrors to hyper white? what kinda bulbs are needed? anyone do this yet? i want to change mine to hyper white
No bulb. It's a whole piece.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
i always the side mirror turn signals were LEDs?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
mightymouse said:
hmmm, i think i can do that....

do what ? get a different part B ?

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
No bulb. It's a whole piece.

hard part is finding a hyper white turn signal as a part for TSX side mirror, since it's not as simple as changing a bulb...
don't think anyone is going to make that specific part just for TSX side mirror, unless u custom make one.. :ben:

and yea it's prolly LED and not small bulbs

and :tardsmash @ phase for keep talkin about headlight

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well that sucks then...it would have been nice to have a hyper white turn signal up there. i used to have hyperwhite reverse lights in the rsx and people always complimented me on them

·
Registered
249 Posts
i've asked many body shops for dat conversion already...
its pt hard to get done... bulb size.. is hard to match... ><''
i've always wanted to do dat.... been asking since last yr... but still no word =( :bs:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
mightymouse said:
well that sucks then...it would have been nice to have a hyper white turn signal up there. i used to have hyperwhite reverse lights in the rsx and people always complimented me on them
hey...have u got what u wanted to do done? or any progress?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
anyone know what color the jdm mirror blinkers are. there mirrors are different and when you turn the car off they automatically fold in to the car

1 - 20 of 23 Posts