Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATES:
OK, did a little more research into this...
and thank you Ken for the pics! photoshop those ugly toes out next time!:laugh:

So, the ones I had originally found are made for an Accord, thank you JDM_CL9... the front ones will fit our cars, but the rear won't, because we have a curved well.

I have since confirmed the ones that Ken has- sorry! i hate to do this to you, everyone is gaining speed on your unique mods!

BUT I will be able to get only 2 of them as they are no longer in production, and since Mayuga was the first to contact me, if he is still interested in them the other set is his.

Thanks and sorry for being all excited and jumping the gun!

·
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they do look similar but I am sure the ones from AU are the same ones that racing gear has- so they fit. I will of course double check to make sure, my friend said they were for 03-08, i think that coincides with our cars, but i'll check again and if these ebay ones are at least similar in fitment, this e-bay deal is way better! Thanks for the heads up!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
I would like to find a set myself.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Mine has "EURO" on it but it seems similar in style...please don't mind my ugly toes in the pic!

Got mine long time ago from an Aussie member here. I preferred these over the plain flat looking JDM accord ones...raised letter and brushed look is really nice in my opinion. Totally my kind of mod as they are not very common.

Now the fitment on these are terrible and sooo cheaply made. I highly suggest not buying them...I swear!!:laugh::nod:

·
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am only able to get 2 sets of these, since they are no longer in production and my friend has bought the remaining stock and Mayuga has already spoken for the other set.

My friend is currently looking for the bevelled Honda Access ones- apparently they do exist in AU.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Mayuga is a parts whore. That's all I have to say :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's all good Amit. There is no such thing as totally unique mod when you can still purchase it off the shelf. Only custom one off parts are true unique mods!

Mayuga, I have personally dealt with the Op/seller locally so I can vouch that you are in good hands if you decide to purchase.

·
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i hope he isn't just going to horde the part! its too pretty to just sit around in a parts collection!
and thanks for the vouch Ken, and once again sorry! but great minds think alike! :) lol

If my friend can get the Bevelled Honda Access ones, i will let whoever has shown interest know (I won't know for sure pricing until my friend can def. source them in the next week). They would look like this, sorry for the pic

thanks!

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Whats the pricing on those?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.