Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning on going with a different route. Just posting to see if people are interested in buying.

Looking to get $1500 obo for them. Comes complete with rails and seat belt buckles.

US Driver side seat does have a minor crack in the plastic on the side of the seat. Not visible from outside of car, and you have to look for it in order to notice it.

Also there is 1 cigarette burn on the US driver seat (Came like this when I bought them).

Will have full pics of this tomorrow since seats are still in the car.

Pick up in San Diego

Video of the seats showing all flaws.
Passenger Seat - Pretty mint
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cps9lPhdUbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Driver Seat with Flaws
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ngXeZP5ObhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
No pics??? Where u located?

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics coming.. calm down everyone. I'm on a 930am-940pm school schedule right now.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Damn man you always have legit shit for sale.....baller! LOL! GLWS.....I'll have me a set of these someday. Did you get the recaro adapter switch for the airbags to be functional?

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll pick up I'm in L.A....give me a good price.
pm'd back

Bump.

School blows man haha
yeah dude tell me about it. All those hippies on campus yesterday caught me by surprise haha

Damn man you always have legit shit for sale.....baller! LOL! GLWS.....I'll have me a set of these someday. Did you get the recaro adapter switch for the airbags to be functional?
Nah I didn't run the adapter, but I've heard that all the airbags will still deploy except the seats.

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seats are for sale till this sunday only. I'll be keeping them if not sold by then.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Hmmmm tempting..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts