Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2007 Acura TSX non navi about a week ago.. was wondering what are some cool tweaks and customizing I can get done? I was thinking about chrome pillar posts on outside and pioneer double din installed inside. Also, I'm not good with cars, so I would have someone do the work for me.. what would the cost of the installations be? Any info would be great.. thanks all

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, the "problem" with this car is that it doesn't really need anything. I put in some blue interior LEDs, threw on an M3 lip spoiler, and installed a trailer hitch to tow my motorcycle. After that I plan to install a stronger rear sway bar, and get the ECU flashed. There aren't many things to do to it.

·
Co-Driver
670 Posts
theres a lot to do man ...
my thoughts exactly hahaha. But there isnt much you need to do since it comes pretty well equipped to start. I wouldn't add more chrome to it. Just lower it with some nice wheels and upgrade the sound. There are a ton of options for performance parts for the k series motor

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
the sounds system leaves something more to want...

·
Registered
10 Posts
deffinatly go with an intake it sounds so much better than stock, and are you going to put the pioneer where the storage place is?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i would put the pioneer in the storage unit.. probably pretty pricey to get done im guessing. I think the sound system is decent that comes in the car, I'm not a big sub guy.. but any suggestions of new speakers maybe? How much are the rear lips? and also any idea on how to get a little haze off the headlights? or should i have that done by mechanic?

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
you can replace headlights, ( clear corner ) .. do euro conversion.. tints.... leds..... if its 6apeed do a STS ... m3 rear lip.... if is 04 05 .. do fogs ... .. etc... there are more things you can do that are cheap .. thats just few ...

i mean its same with all cars then .. you gotta pay to play lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
i just got an 08 TSX and already tinted my headlights and rear lights ( just the round clear circles got tinted ) that was $8 and like hour of work lol , did the gas struts in the trunk , installed an alpine aftermarket head unit and some alpine 6x9's , got the MAVEN countersunk shiftknob ( thats a best $75 mod ever looks and shifts sooo sexy ) , got tsx cargo net of off ebay for $21 brand new , waiting for the hybrid racing shifter bushings to come in , got TWM shifter bushings for $30 they go inside the cabin , there is plenty of little things you can do , just browse the how to's and picture threads , see what you like and go for it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
ummm.... my first mod was an exhaust.. then intake.. led interior lights.. did the H9 bulb swap on the fogs to yellow.. ct short shifter.. hybrid racing shifter bushings.. maven counter sunk knob.. steel clutch line and new clutch master cyl. was making noise.. when i got the car my clutch was going so i also changed it and got a light flywheel.. waiting to do rims and lower it since in in NY n i hate the streets...!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts