Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics of the different types of trim. I'v notice there are only 3 types. wood, metal, and i guess "no trim". I'm really more interested in the metal or "no trim", but dont know what the difference is between them or if there is any at all. would appreciate some info on this.

Thanks
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
"No trim" option ? never heard of it. Either plastic chrome or "plood"

Chrome trim interior is on Acura.com,
I have no pics of the "plood"/Parchment interior. seems there are rather rare.

I am actually looking for someone with "plood" trim who wants to do a trade with me.

WSelcome to the club
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess what i meant by no trim, was the standard trim. because on acura website the wood and metal trims are an option, so i was wondering what you get if you dont choose one of the two. again if anyone has pics, please post. thanks
 

·
Ridiculous
Joined
·
67 Posts
the "no trim" is all black plastic throughout the consol, and the metal trim replaces the black from below the climate controls to around the shifter if i am correct..

i attached a pic of my parchment/wood to get an idea of what that looks like
 

Attachments

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
There is not a NO TRIM option. There are 3 interior colors

TAN (comes with the fake wood interior trim)
GRAY (comes with the fake metal look trim)
BLACK (comes with the fake metal look trim)

So you either get the wood or metal. There is not an option of NO TRIM.

The optional trim on the websites is for additional metal looking trim or wood looking trim. I think if you order those additional trims, it makes the interior look to nasty/flashy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
I agree, I have seen a TSX with the extra metal trim, and thought it looked out of place also
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
oxgoodfella said:
I guess what i meant by no trim, was the standard trim. because on acura website the wood and metal trims are an option, so i was wondering what you get if you dont choose one of the two. again if anyone has pics, please post. thanks
friend you need to have a better look at acura.com > TSX section
It's really not too shabby
 

·
Coming soon ABP 05 TSX
Joined
·
32 Posts
johnej said:
I agree, I have seen a TSX with the extra metal trim, and thought it looked out of place also

Help me out here i'm ordering my car on Thursday and right now I have saved it with the metal trim should I just not bother with it? Can someone post pics of it with and without the extra trim. I believe i'm going to have to take a trip to acura.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for your help. I was trying to check out acura.com, but the photo gallery wasnt working too great. I could scroll thru them but can't enlarge the thumbnails. I'v tried on different computer both home and work, and different browers IE, Firefox. Here's the page i'm talking about.

http://acura.com/models/model_gallery_view.asp?module=tsx

again thanks. i'm probably going to purchase one by the end of the month. This is a great site. a lot of my questions were answered, thanks to all the members. hopefully i'll have my TSX soon. :woot:
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
good luck with the car deal oxgoodfella !
 

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
oxgoodfella said:
Thanks everyone for your help. I was trying to check out acura.com, but the photo gallery wasnt working too great. I could scroll thru them but can't enlarge the thumbnails. I'v tried on different computer both home and work, and different browers IE, Firefox. Here's the page i'm talking about.

http://acura.com/models/model_gallery_view.asp?module=tsx

again thanks. i'm probably going to purchase one by the end of the month. This is a great site. a lot of my questions were answered, thanks to all the members. hopefully i'll have my TSX soon. :woot:
do you know what color interior you want
black, gray or tan? Don't order the extra trim.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
I have the aluminum/metal trim option in my TSX, and I think it looks okay, but hey they dealer included it for no extra charge so I can't really complain. I'll take a pic of the metal trim this week and post it.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top