Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
I'm am I believer and this stuff just confirms it. Some of those tapings I've already seen but the others are just more eye opening than before. The taped call at the end I believe is real. He really didn't seem like some cracked out crazy guy, he seemed legit.

We're not alone...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also believe in this, but just thinking that aliens or whatever are from another time?! They know our every move and know what is really going to happen in the future.
Do you guys believe that the government really knows all about this and won't tell us?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
It's obvious to me that we are not alone in this infinite-like universe. But it's hard for me to believe that those footage are alien encounters. If they have the technology to travel so fast to reach earth, I don't think there's a need for them move across the sky like that. I could be wrong and it's highly debatable, but all the science and physics class that I took just doesn't support the fact that those are alien technology.

The closest star to our solar system is Alpha Centauri, which is 4.3 light years away. So far, there aren't any planets near Alpha Centauri that can support life, which means there could be aliens that are further than 4.3 light years away. That means they must have technology that lets them move faster than the speed of light. With that technology, they shouldn't even showcase their movement like that across the sky. Also, a more technologically advanced specie is a more matured specie. Which is why I wouldn't believe they would showcase their movement like that. But...that's my view in it all.

BTW, epic entrance at 7:20

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Crazy stuff.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
I'd rather be proven wrong I guess but, I don't believe in an intelligent race out there.

Every story you hear about goes the same; they are out there and they want to kill/enslave/wipe-out/test-subject us. Why would any intelligent race want to single earth out to destroy it? Why isnt there an alien race that wants to share its technology with us?

If I'm proven wrong, oh well, no loss for me.

·
5,036 Posts
I'd rather be proven wrong I guess but, I don't believe in an intelligent race out there.

Every story you hear about goes the same; they are out there and they want to kill/enslave/wipe-out/test-subject us. Why would any intelligent race want to single earth out to destroy it? Why isnt there an alien race that wants to share its technology with us?

If I'm proven wrong, oh well, no loss for me.
I think there is an intelligent race out there somewhere. There has to be. We can't be the only intelligent race. But what I believe is that we have not come in contact with them.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
when the guy said that they're going to wipe out the bigger cities... i kinda freaked out. since i live near LA..

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
i knew about this since 2005, they did mention something that after 9/11/2001, "Red and Blue will goto war". I have no idea if this so-called Red and blue is China / Communists / Nato / United Nation or maybe even Democrat and Republican, or Walmart vs Target.

but whatever it is, we got a warning of whats coming. I personally did a telescope study one time and found a star that moved similar to in the youtube video... 06:40

It's obvious to me that we are not alone in this infinite-like universe. But it's hard for me to believe that those footage are alien encounters. If they have the technology to travel so fast to reach earth, I don't think there's a need for them move across the sky like that. I could be wrong and it's highly debatable, but all the science and physics class that I took just doesn't support the fact that those are alien technology.

The closest star to our solar system is Alpha Centauri, which is 4.3 light years away. So far, there aren't any planets near Alpha Centauri that can support life, which means there could be aliens that are further than 4.3 light years away. That means they must have technology that lets them move faster than the speed of light. With that technology, they shouldn't even showcase their movement like that across the sky. Also, a more technologically advanced specie is a more matured specie. Which is why I wouldn't believe they would showcase their movement like that. But...that's my view in it all.

BTW, epic entrance at 7:20
i believe they werent trying to showcase their movement for us to see, they were probably studying our lands and taking pictures for their Queen to plan an invasion on our planet!!

It kinda reminds me of the movie "Independence Day", the movie the government made to prepare the world for the challenge

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
I was just thinking about the whole aliens enslaving us, I don't think they need to. If they can travel at the speed of light or have the technology way far more advance I'm sure they can create their own AI and have them work. The only way I can think of if they do invade is for our resources.

But I'm just whatever with this subject. Its cool to think about this stuff, doesn't really bother me. I have my own things to worry about ie bills :(

·
5,036 Posts
I was just thinking about the whole aliens enslaving us, I don't think they need to. If they can travel at the speed of light or have the technology way far more advance I'm sure they can create their own AI and have them work. The only way I can think of if they do invade is for our resources.

But I'm just whatever with this subject. Its cool to think about this stuff, doesn't really bother me. I have my own things to worry about ie bills :(
AHAHAH, true. Freakin bills > aliens right now, hahaha. I'm sure when aliens saw our gas prices they were like, eff this lets hyper speed the shit out of here

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Im a believer, but If it has a tail its usually a comet like the pics below, as they burn up you can see the different gases making multi colors.
The rest is crazy as fcuk, if they can travel so far and fast they dont need anything from us but our info. With there technology they shouldn't need our resources or planet, and hopefully there just exploring adventurers mapping out space. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Interesting topic to bring up. I always find myself involved in discussions regarding ufos/conspiracies.. I find them very intriguing.

The way I look at it, as someone else put it, in this 'infinite-like' universe, what makes earth the only planet special enough to support intelligent life? We know that each star in our sky can represent a sun-like object, and thus a potential solar system that may have a handful of planets within it(~10). Even if we estimate that 1% of these stars we look at (which seem to number into the billions) are actually solar systems, we're looking at millions of planets..what are the chances that not even 1% of this already reduced 'millions of planets' has no intelligent life? What are the chances that our planet is so special?

This is an interesting view (although very optimistic IMHO). Then again, if they're anything like us in terms of intelligence/personality, they may end up being parasites like we are..move somewhere, full out occupation, eventual destruction and subsequent relocation.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts