Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after months of stockpiling parts and wheels i've got my car back with everythin fitted.

Took a month longer than it could've been as i was rear ended in february and had to wait for insurance to sort me out with a new rear bumper and lip. Got it back wednesday night, had a slightly rough ride home as it still needs an alignment. Needs some camber dialled in front and rear to clear the arches.

Spec wise i went with BC Racing coilovers, skunk2 front camber arms, j's racing rca's and ingalls rear camber and toe arm kit. Got a progress anti roll bar on order along with some new rear droplinks. Also replaced front track rod ends too. Front drop links were done for the yearly inspection in january so they're new enough.

I'm happy with the setup, but cant push it yet till its aligned coz it scrubs too much. Also de-chromed some of the exterior to make it look more like a euro r, more street, less chromey pish bling, lol!

Its hard to get a good pic of the wheels coz the colour changes in the light. Raised the rear 5mm to hopefully stop scrubbage, front doesnt scrub as much, probably coz there's not much liner left to melt. :lol:

Feels good to get back into modding again, manifold and exhaust next after a bbk i think, lol!

For the wheel whores out there these evo8 wheels are a conservative 17" x 8" ET 38mm, a nice even fit, nothing too crazy.

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers for all the props!

Yeah im using my oem honda wheel nuts, they're the same fitment as oem mitsubishi wheel nuts. Ideally i'd like some black lug nuts, but got other more functional things to buy first:mardi:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts