Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The CL9 Accords in UK and Europe have OEM factory rear fog lights. All thanks to Swedish member Per-Anders for supplying the required Honda part numbers required for this retrofit.

34156-SEA-G21 - Left Rear Fog Lamp Assembly
34151-SEA-E01 - Right Rear Fog Lamp Assembly

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thread revived and revised based on request. My initial posting last year netted no response from regional members. Perhaps this time round, there can be some help provided.

All you have to do is walk into your local Honda dealership and ask for the required Honda part number which goes something like this; "12345-SEA-678". With that, anyone will be able to quite easily source the required parts.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You mean this?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, that's correct. You'd have the EU version there. Would you happen to have the Honda P/N for it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry....I threw the box away ages ago.
I actually emailed (almost all) Germany Honda dealerships and asked if they would sell this and ship to Canada for me. Took me a while to get a response from "one" dealership....and shipping cost actually more than the unit itself too.

motsx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello!

For left side rear foglight have number 34156-SEA-G21
For right side rear foglight have number 34151-SEA-E01

Here in Sweden I know a wreckyard that have the left rear foglight for sale for about $ 42 + shipping.

//Per-Anders

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Välkommen Per-Anders ... I appreciate your quick response and help. I hope I can be of some help to you in future. Enjoy TSXClub, you'd find alot of valuable resource here.

Tak! Tak! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Noel -> Thanks and nice with little swedish!

On Honda Accord we have a extra switch to rear foglight on the switch to front foglights. If somebody want to see I can get picture on it. I have also "Rear Fog Light Circuit Diagram" if somebody wants.

//Per-Anders

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Per-Anders, thank you for your help once again. You've been a great help since you've joined us. :thumbsup:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Thank you, one more question (although I'm pretty sure I know what the answer is). When you turn your parklights on, but with your headlights off, do the front foglights work? Or do you have to turn the headlights on before front and rear foglights become available?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EU, UK and AU uses the same wiring pattern. Park lights ON, front fog lamps will be available.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Wow... now it makes me wonder if I shouldn't get that stalk and rear fog lamp to my TSX, as long as rewiring wouldn't be a b***. What do you think?
And I don't mean rewiring my existing foglights, I can do that. But if I mount that UK stalk, is the stalk itself different in its structure that allows turning foglights on with parklights only? (I know on TSX, the USDM OEM stalk for foglights only sends a ground signal to foglight relay after headlights are on.) Or is there a lot of OEM wiring hassle to deal with?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts