Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Difficulty: 8.9/10
- Unlike the J's racing fender brace, you need to take off your fenders for this installation.
Quality: 8/10
Price: 8/10
- I picked it up for 140 flat! Can't go wrong with that price.
Conclusion:
When I installed the 4 point brace it felt as the rear was WAYYYY stiffer than the front. So I wanted to stiffen up the front. My first choice was the cusco front under brace, but I didn't want to scrape. My second choice was Neuspeed strut bar, but i heard strut bar doesn't make a big difference. So my final choice was fender brace. Boy, did it feel great! My car feels balanced on corners it handles like a beast. I didn't get to drive it much, but I'll update this review tomorrow when I go to school.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
That is a pretty good price. Please give a more detailed review when you get some more seat time in. I'm interested in what handling difference it has made. Such as tighter turn in or mid corner stability and what not. Does this help at all with front end push? Was the installation tough?

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a pretty good price. Please give a more detailed review when you get some more seat time in. I'm interested in what handling difference it has made. Such as tighter turn in or mid corner stability and what not. Does this help at all with front end push? Was the installation tough?
For me it was pretty darn tough... took me 4 hours to do it. Removing the fender was a BITCH! I cut myself soo many times.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
627 Posts
nice, was it just hard to take off the fender or the whole process?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts