Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, so I have a 2009 black tsx- when I go to pair my phone with the bluetooth, my car says that the device is not found and I am unable to go through with the process. During this process I have the bluetooth on my phone on and searching.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a similar issue. My crappy L.G. Vista eventually found the TSX then I paired through my phone and the TSX at the same time.

Also put your phone on discovery mode if you haven't yet. I put my phone in discovery mode with no time limit to try to get the TSX and LG to pair.

After pairing my phone and Samsung tablet, not sure how I've gone so long without the convenience of Bluetooth/Hands Free Link.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, so I have a 2009 black tsx- when I go to pair my phone with the bluetooth, my car says that the device is not found and I am unable to go through with the process. During this process I have the bluetooth on my phone on and searching.
When I tried to pair my phone, it wouldn't work either. I brought it to the dealership and it turned out there were 5 phones already in the Handsfree Link so it wouldn't let mine connect. They cleared it out and it paired up. I would go to the dealership and they will help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts