Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSXCLUB GETS FIRST DIBS !!

Please read post before commenting. Please leave negative comments to yourself.

PRICE: I'm going to start the price at 18,750 AS IS OBO. Subtract the price next to the parts to lower the value. Some parts have no value because it's either not removable or not worth taking off.

All serious offers welcomed.

I've bought this car Dec 2011 from a 40 year old single male (Accountant). He babied the car and took it to the dealer for all maintenance. It was 100% Bone stock. I am the second owner. I did/installed all mods myself + help of friends. I know everything about this car so ask for details if I'm not clear enough below.

This car has been garage parked alllll it's life. Washed regularly and details twice a year. Since I've bought the car, I change the engine oil every ~4k miles with Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil. Also changed the Honda MTF twice, once when i bought the car and another time just recently. Only pump 91 gas. Also just replaced it with a brand new battery. Other than that... the car has no problems. I believe all engine parts are OEM, nothing has broken *knock on wood*

I will be straight forward and state all the things wrong with this car.

Exterior 9/10 - 2 small paint chips in the rear bumper (covered up with touch up paint) The front bumper/fenders has been professionally painted a couple months ago. Also opticoated the front bumper

Interior 9.5/10 - I can't think of anything wrong with the interior... It still has the OEM blue film on the door sills. That just shows how OCD I am and the original owner is with the car haha. No rips on any seats.

Engine 9/10 - I get 400 miles per gallon (highway) I have pics for proof. Strong, no vibration, vtec engages nicely, clutch still good. Only problem is the clutch screeches once in a long long while in cold weather. Seems common to other 6speed. Quote from Kris05TSX "As previously stated, its the throwout bearing in need of lubrication. This is a common issue on 6MT's (seems to be more pronounced with cooler temperatures). Fortunately, aside from the noise, it wont harm anything to let it ride like that. Unfortunately, to fix the issue, it's basically the same work as replacing the clutch..."
Link for more info: http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-problems-fixes/52747-weird-sound-when-engaging-clutch.html

2nd Owner
Acura TSX
2006 Clean Title
6 Speed Manual
OEM Navigation Package
Premium Pearl White
Black Leather Interior

Acura TSX 2006 - PWP/Black Interior - Navi - 6speed

Exterior:
Front bumper & 2 Fenders recently painted by Platnium VIP 0
06 Euro R Front Lip recently painted by Platnium VIP 425
06 A-Spec Side Skirts 275
04 A-Spec Rear Lip 200
06 Euro R Grill 300
06 Depo "Euro R Rep" Headlights 275
Rear "H" Badge 10
Rear "Euro R" Badge 20
AP2 Exhaust tip 65
Mugen Replica Window Visors 50
M3 Style Trunk Lip 35
Blacked out window Trim 0
6k Lowbeams 0
6k Fog Lights 0
Full Exterior LEDs 10
Reverse LED Bulb 25
TSXclub License Plate Frame 5
35% Tint All around 0

Interior:
Strut King Pedals 50
Blox 490g Shift Knob 30
Full Interior Hyper White LEDs 40
Trunk Cargo Net 0
Trunk Custom LED lighting 0

Wheels & suspension:
Rims: Volks TE37 18x9.5 +35 All around, Volks Valve stems (black) 2700
Tires: 225/40/18 Federal 595 (New tires) 0
Coils: Buddyclubs N+ 400
Lug Nuts: Project Kics R40 (Gun Metal) 175
Rotors: R1 Concepts Slotted/Drilled Rotors (Just replaced) 0
Ceramic Brake pads (Just replaced) 0
Painted Black Calipers 0
Camber kit (Rear: -2.5) 0

Engine:
Injen CAI (Black) 100
NKG Spark plugs (Just replaced) 0
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil changed every ~4k miles 0
Honda MTF just changed 0
New Battery 0

Electronics:
JBL GTO1204BP Ported Sub Box + AMP + Wiring 250
IPOD + AUX Connector 0
Rear Reverse Camera 0

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,659 Posts
Great looking car and GLWS !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.