Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a quote on some Uniroyal GTZs 235/40R18 for 619.00 including Alignment. Just wondering if these are good tires. I originally wanted to go for the Yokohama Avids but no dealers in my area has them in stock.
I've been using Riken tires on my 01 Accord and they've been great tires but was trying to shoot for something better on the TSX.

TIA

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all, I know this is an old thread but now I am due for tires again. I loved my Yokohamas but they are pricey. My tire shop is trying to sell me the Uniroyal GTZs for about 130 bucks less for all four. Has anyone used these? Recommended?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I got the Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring. They were thrown in as part of my deal when I bought the car. They are noisy and grip is just ok in all conditions. Not the worst but definitely nothing really performance oriented. I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a tire. Although this doesn't reflect how the GTZ performs, I'm done with Uniroyal.

I was looking at the Kumho Ecsta 4x as a budget performance all season tire.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I am looking for a fire that lasts while saving money. I do take hArd corners from time to time but for the most part it's all freeway driving to work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts