Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, is there any meets coming up in LA area? We should organize one if not, I want to go. Hopefully in 818/626 area

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
theres one in the 626, temple city, "the Hat" meet (a fast food restaurant with pretty bomb ass pastrami sandwich" next saturday, 5/28 at 3:00 pm

i am probably attending

i think mclovin is attending as well

(this is a meet from the other forum, so there will be tl's and cl's and other cars there)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5505 Rosemead Blvd Temple City got it. I was hoping for TSX meet but if couple of TSX members go , I will go too. I want to see some nice TSX's, don't care much about tl/cl

·
Loading...█████&#960
296 Posts
saturday in tc? :O

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
5505 Rosemead Blvd Temple City got it. I was hoping for TSX meet but if couple of TSX members go , I will go too. I want to see some nice TSX's, don't care much about tl/cl
haha if just pure tsx meet, gonna have to wait for the next one when someone sets one up. maybe in the summer?

im not sure who else with a tsx is going. mclovin has a pretty clean tsx...defcon's 11' is pretty clean as well. im almost stock tho, almost. :laugh:

so the more tsx the better i guess? lemme know if you guys are going...i'll add you guys to the list or something

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm going to SoCal (near Church's Automotive to be exact) the weekend of May 26-29. We should set up a mini meet. I got nothing planned except for bumming around SoCal for the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts