1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
hmmm good news

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Do you lose cruise&traction control w flashpro or is that just kpro?

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is performance oriented traction control. I really doubt it's going to help you a whole lot to stop spinning in bad weather or snow(it cuts ignition for functionality)
That is not true at all, It is a fully customizable unit allowing all kinds of different slip rates. Hondata also does not use ignition cuts in any of there ECUs.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Wait is that an add on to the price of a kpro or flashpro or separate unit?

·
Registered
976 Posts
You loose stability control/traction control as well with kpro. So for me I really dont care what the price is, I need it for the winters here :)
CORRECTION:

You loose cruise with Hondatas Kpro and dual harness. You loose cruise and traction control with the Ktuned dual harness

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is not true at all, It is a fully customizable unit allowing all kinds of different slip rates. Hondata also does not use ignition cuts in any of there ECUs.
I know the guy that helped test and design the traction control, and trust me, if he ups the boost too much, the traction control can't help him.

This unit DOES use ignition cut to control the "slip rates" you're mentioning.

I know exactly how it works because I know who helped them make it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
What are the real applications for this ?
Is this just a a sort of a Launch Control or is it something more ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.