Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aka Eric
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty so I'm new to to wheel fitment game and want some opinions on offsets and tire sizes. I'm going for a flush look and I don't want to run too much camber. So from my searches I'm thinking of going 18x8.5 +30 for the front and 18x9.5 +35 or +38 for the rear with idk what size tires. any opinions on how this would look remember I'm looking to be flush. Btw I'm lowered about a super snug 1 finger gap on stock wheel and im aware that im going to have to roll and possibly pull my fenders. Hopefully I didn't leave out any info and i know how some people feel about staggered on a fwd car.

·
Aka Eric
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump any help guys??? heres some pointand shoot pics of my car for reference.the car is parked on a hill btw

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
No need to pull, a roll is fine. Just make sure you bend or cut the tab off in the rear. For the rear's, I'd say you can go 235's (depending on the tire brand) or maybe even 245's (not sure). Front's 225's should be good. It should be flush if your sticking with oem spec alignment

·
Aka Eric
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply I'm just trying to make sure those specs would make the fitment flush And even

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
215/40 front, 225/40 rear... If u are too worried about rubbing and doesnt want to roll fenders run 35series, u should be good

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
i'd go 225/40/18 all around.

patjo's recommendation sounds good too, but 215/40 is pushing it for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts