Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I only owned my TSX for a year and a few months, but I decided to move on to a brand new car. I have a few things I might as well sell seeing that I can not transfer them over to the new ride or have use for them. Well enough of my jibber jabber, it's time to sell.

1. Used (1K on them) Enkei GTC-01 17X8 +48 Offset Yokohama Advan Neova AD08:
Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

A slight chip on one of the wheels from installation from Tire Rack:

Asking price $1200 Shipped In The US

2. New Spoon Sports CF K20 Spark Plug Cover Signed By The President of Spoon Sports:

Asking Price $120 Shipped

3. New Limited Edition Spoon Sports Tokyo Auto Salon Sueded Fleece Size Small:

Asking Price $40 Shipped

4. Sweatshirts blue Spoon/Opak 2009 25hours Of Thunderhill Race Size Medium:

Asking Price $35 Shipped

5. New Spoon/Opak - Crew Shirt Size Medium

Asking Price $45 Shipped

For the buyers of the Spoon Sports Products, they will also receive a Spoon Crane or a Type One Decal and the other products a JDM I Love Honda Decal or a 2009 JDM I Love Honda Tea Ceremony Decal.

For those who use PayPal, please add the neccessary fees to the final sale price. Also just added a used pair of Spoon Sports resevoir covers.

Thanks for looking everyone. Best to reach me is by PM and e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected].

Have a nice day!!!

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
2nd dibs on spoon resovoir covers!

I'd so get the spoon spark plug cover, but having that autograph I feel its meant more to be kept in pristine condition than the engine bay :-/

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2nd dibs on spoon resovoir covers!

I'd so get the spoon spark plug cover, but having that autograph I feel its meant more to be kept in pristine condition than the engine bay :-/
One of the main reasons why I never installed it. Never had time to go to shows to show it off either :bawling:

Bump

·
Registered
290 Posts
Spoon caps if have pm me a d spoon resivoirs

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spoon Sports oil cap and radiator cap have been sold. Sale pending on the resevoir covers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the Spoon Resevoir covers have now been sold. Bump bump.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated on a few items with lower costs. Night bump.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well another satisfied customer. Thanks Mayuga for the purchase.

So many views and a few takers.

Morning bump.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
is that a JDM accord manual or an actual JDM Accord EuroR service manual. Mainly looking to know if it includes a wiring pinout for the radio and the gauges.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is that a JDM accord manual or an actual JDM Accord EuroR service manual. Mainly looking to know if it includes a wiring pinout for the radio and the gauges.
It's the JDM Accord Manual. Could not find a JDM Accord Euro R service manual when I had my TSX. Was lucky enough to find a very well kept stock manual though. The JDM Accord manual was ment for all models including the Euro R.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts