- OEM 06-08 Exhaust + A Spec Tips

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
yes, refurbished OEM wheels

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
just look on ebay... you can get OEM lug nuts for $20-$30 for a set. Same for the center caps.

the TPMS can be had on ebay too, just go to acura tsx parts - Bernardi Acura Parts & Accessories to search the part number, so you can cross reference it.

However, I would simply have your existing TPMS taken out of your wheels and installed on the new wheels. Really simple, quick, and easy. Tire shop guy probably won't even charge you (mine doesn't atleast). All you need is TPMS rebuild-kit. <$10 for all 4. It replaces the seals.

Reactions: a2004yankee

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just look on ebay... you can get OEM lug nuts for $20-$30 for a set. Same for the center caps.

the TPMS can be had on ebay too, just go to acura tsx parts - Bernardi Acura Parts & Accessories to search the part number, so you can cross reference it.

However, I would simply have your existing TPMS taken out of your wheels and installed on the new wheels. Really simple, quick, and easy. Tire shop guy probably won't even charge you (mine doesn't atleast). All you need is TPMS rebuild-kit. <$10 for all 4. It replaces the seals.
I sold my OEM wheels with my TPMS in them back in 2011.

Thanks for the info though. + rep

·
( o)( o)
964 Posts
He needs caps that are the same charcoal color the tls wheels. he that's what's you have, 25 is a tremendous price

1 - 20 of 31 Posts