Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is some more recent pics of my TSX .... Enjoy !!!

·
Chemical User
19 Posts
They always look sweet.........

Ya gotta love the tripple tone interior. Way Cool.

I was stuck with the black interior as my number one choice, even over colour.
Where I live in Australia is really dirty and we have red dust everywhere, it wouldn't take long to go from white to red. I'ts a bugger to keep clean, which is why I got graphite pearl instead of black.

Any plans for mods?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oxygene said:
They always look sweet.........

Ya gotta love the tripple tone interior. Way Cool.

I was stuck with the black interior as my number one choice, even over colour.
Where I live in Australia is really dirty and we have red dust everywhere, it wouldn't take long to go from white to red. I'ts a bugger to keep clean, which is why I got graphite pearl instead of black.

Any plans for mods?
Good to see another Aussie here, I don't feel so alone now ;) Nah you guys have made me feel welcome :)

Back on topic, nice car, but like Oxygene said, I had to stick with the black interior for practicality because I play alot of sports, especially Tennis where I play on clay mostly. The red dust you get from playing on clay would turn the interior reddish in no time, so black it is ! Besides the black interior still looks nice and sporty with the metallic color trim :)

BTW those pics arn't showing up, I get red X's, I had to click on the attached images to see them !

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
NIce shots there Braydogg..what % tint do you have?

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
35% all way round....dont tell the man!!! lol VA is strict on tint happen so mine still passes ... thank god!!!! as for the red x.....i said screw it!!! :sport62:

as for mods....19" wheels , CAI, exhaust, and a real small drop ... probably 1-1.5 coils.....and suspension upgrade (sway and strut bars and camber kits) ... I probably start buying after I get the house and :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: ........lol Thanks!

ps... i can use the garage!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts