Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
During this span of 1.5 weeks I've been looking to buy a few things for my 2004 PWP TSX. I was recommend to go look at AJRacing's website and send pms to them.. I've sent multiple emails (around 15 at least) and thought i'd wait forever for some replies because they weren't large orders that I was quoting. O boy was I wrong.. I got first class responses and detailed information.... I think this is the best online sales experience I've ever had and guess what I am a Large Corporate Account Sales Manager at one of the biggest computer companies in the world so that tells you alot of what I expect. I'd just like to give my kudos to Calvin and his team on the hard work and safisfying his customers even thou the price points aren't huge... bits and pieces that added up to like 6-7 items....

If you are looking for some parts please check with AJRacing first because you'd not only get good prices but also good service which is important..

Thanks Calvin looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

:ben:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
6,313 Posts
^
Very nice people there and great customer service.. I only ordered the Spoon Reservoirs from them and WhiteTsx001 help me order the J's Racing cap.. but I called in and sent a few PM's for quotes on different parts and they were really helpful.. too bad they didn't have the stuff I wanted in stock, but I'll be sure to order from AJ-Racing in late June when they do come in ;)

Keep up the good work!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Yes, i comunicated with them in the past as well. Great group of guys. Too bad we dont have shops like that here in toronto.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm I guess it is only a 1 time thing where you get good service.. when I made my original purchase it seemed like AJracing was a responsible and good company but when I have 2 items pending it all went to hell. Not trying to bash the company but my expectations for this company has went down the drain.. I was supposed to get an ETA on my pending items like 1.5 weeks ago.... Ive sent multiple of pms and some emails along with a voice message but still no reply... worse of all I see the forum member AJracing posting on a different thread everyday.. Like if you can not get an item please let me know so I can go off and purchase from else where where they can deliever but leaving a customer hanging is very bad service. I hope this helps others to understand never judge something by the first impression because I did and now I am very disappointed.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
WhiteTsx001 said:
Hmm I guess it is only a 1 time thing where you get good service.. when I made my original purchase it seemed like AJracing was a responsible and good company but when I have 2 items pending it all went to hell. Not trying to bash the company but my expectations for this company has went down the drain.. I was supposed to get an ETA on my pending items like 1.5 weeks ago.... Ive sent multiple of pms and some emails along with a voice message but still no reply... worse of all I see the forum member AJracing posting on a different thread everyday.. Like if you can not get an item please let me know so I can go off and purchase from else where where they can deliever but leaving a customer hanging is very bad service. I hope this helps others to understand never judge something by the first impression because I did and now I am very disappointed.
Sorry i didnt get your PM on what you are wanted the quote on, as for voice messages and emails i will look into that, I am sorry there are times i miss PM's but i do my best to get back to you guys as soon as possible, Please send me a PM again and I promise i will sort this out for you as soon as possible. again i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I am sorry once again for all the trouble we may have caused you.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AJR-COW said:
Sorry i didnt get your PM on what you are wanted the quote on, as for voice messages and emails i will look into that, I am sorry there are times i miss PM's but i do my best to get back to you guys as soon as possible, Please send me a PM again and I promise i will sort this out for you as soon as possible. again i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please feel free to add me on MSN: [email protected] That way you can get an instant response. I am sorry once again for all the trouble we may have caused you.
Hi Calvin, thank you for the pm.. I will add you and hopefully be able to get my products soon thanks alot..

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've dealt with both local & online dealers for TSX parts. But I have to say, A&J's customer service is phenomenal! They are very informative, prompt, and honest about trying to find the parts that specifically match your needs!

Not only that, but a couple of my other friends have gone through A&J Racing, and have only good comments to say about them! I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends who are interested in buying parts!

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
mriouserw said:
I've dealt with both local & online dealers for TSX parts. But I have to say, A&J's customer service is phenomenal! They are very informative, prompt, and honest about trying to find the parts that specifically match your needs!

Not only that, but a couple of my other friends have gone through A&J Racing, and have only good comments to say about them! I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends who are interested in buying parts!

·
Registered
39 Posts
WhiteTsx001 said:
My feelings are similar. After reading here in late October that the J's Racing header was available, I proceeded to place a phone call to AJ Racing to make my order. Had a great conversation, even ordered a Spoon short shifter on top of it. Paid a 50% deposit via my credit card on both parts. Contacted them a couple weeks later, heard that they would be receiving the header in December, and the short shifter in January.

After a few email exchanges, the final position is that the header did not arrive in December, the short shifter did not arrive in January, and I have no definite ETA on either part.

I stated that I would not have ordered the parts if they had advised me that there would have been an extended wait, and suggested that they refund me the deposit and bill me the full amount if and when the parts arrive. They stated I cannot get a refund of my deposit, essentially leaving me to wait in perpetuity until the parts arrive, if they arrive, regardless of if that arrival is in 2008, 2009, or any time beyond. Based on that response, I guess cancelling the order would be out of the question. Hope I don't sell my car before I get these parts.

This has been my worst "shopping" experience ever (I put shopping in quotes because I have nothing to show for my money, except for a couple unfulfilled promises).

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
ole_dawg said:
My feelings are similar. After reading here in late October that the J's Racing header was available, I proceeded to place a phone call to AJ Racing to make my order. Had a great conversation, even ordered a Spoon short shifter on top of it. Paid a 50% deposit via my credit card on both parts. Contacted them a couple weeks later, heard that they would be receiving the header in December, and the short shifter in January.

After a few email exchanges, the final position is that the header did not arrive in December, the short shifter did not arrive in January, and I have no definite ETA on either part.

I stated that I would not have ordered the parts if they had advised me that there would have been an extended wait, and suggested that they refund me the deposit and bill me the full amount if and when the parts arrive. They stated I cannot get a refund of my deposit, essentially leaving me to wait in perpetuity until the parts arrive, if they arrive, regardless of if that arrival is in 2008, 2009, or any time beyond. Based on that response, I guess cancelling the order would be out of the question. Hope I don't sell my car before I get these parts.

This has been my worst "shopping" experience ever (I put shopping in quotes because I have nothing to show for my money, except for a couple unfulfilled promises).
I am starting to feel the same way as well. I have had this happen several times after my very fast and quick order from them the first time. since then I have waited. 8months, 6months, and currently waiting 3 months for parts that I was quoted 6-8 weeks. The current parts once I pmed twice emailed twice and finally called I told were on back order. Never once though was I contacted about this once they found out. Why I was not updated when this was found out is beyond me. I am unsure if I will do business there the next time around or not.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
I am sorry to hear that, But its something that we do not have control over. If J's Racing dose not have a part in stock there is nothing really we can do. I really wish we have control over that but we dont. If you guys wish to get a refund on your deposit please contact our shop and we can assist you there. Please understand that once an item is back ordered there is really nothing we can do about it. We want to get the products to you as soon as possible but with special order items if they are back ordered in Japan the only thing we can do it wait.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
AJR-COW said:
I am sorry to hear that, But its something that we do not have control over. If J's Racing dose not have a part in stock there is nothing really we can do. I really wish we have control over that but we dont. If you guys wish to get a refund on your deposit please contact our shop and we can assist you there. Please understand that once an item is back ordered there is really nothing we can do about it. We want to get the products to you as soon as possible but with special order items if they are back ordered in Japan the only thing we can do it wait.
I know you dont have control over that. Just asking for a simple little phone call to let me know that so I am not left wondering, ok its been 8 weeks now and no word on my parts where are they. A simple phone call or heck even an email with an update when you find out that its on back order is all I am asking and I assume others are to. Also when you place an order before taking payment I would think it would make sense to call find out for the customer if its on backorder first and then let them know. I don't want a refund as long as the most recent dates I have been given are right and I wont be waiting till June. Thats all.

Basically just asking for a little basic customer service thats all.

·
Registered
39 Posts
CCColtsicehockey said:
I know you dont have control over that. Just asking for a simple little phone call to let me know that so I am not left wondering, ok its been 8 weeks now and no word on my parts where are they. A simple phone call or heck even an email with an update when you find out that its on back order is all I am asking and I assume others are to. Also when you place an order before taking payment I would think it would make sense to call find out for the customer if its on backorder first and then let them know. I don't want a refund as long as the most recent dates I have been given are right and I wont be waiting till June. Thats all.

Basically just asking for a little basic customer service thats all.
I second that 100%. Like I said, I can understand production time, and shipping time, but I wasn't told that of any back order situation until after the first delivery date (2 months after ordering) had been missed. And I have to keep writing to ask for updates. Like CCColts said, check if the part is available first and let the customer know what to expect up front, before taking their order (and their deposit money).

CCColts, you're lucky ... at least you have been given another date. I have no ETA update on my header since mid December. Doesn't sound like it's coming in any time soon, does it?

I really want these parts, but I really expect better customer service. Thanks for the reply, AJR-COW, I'll be calling in the morning.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
ole_dawg said:
I second that 100%. Like I said, I can understand production time, and shipping time, but I wasn't told that of any back order situation until after the first delivery date (2 months after ordering) had been missed. And I have to keep writing to ask for updates. Like CCColts said, check if the part is available first and let the customer know what to expect up front, before taking their order (and their deposit money).

CCColts, you're lucky ... at least you have been given another date. I have no ETA update on my header since mid December. Doesn't sound like it's coming in any time soon, does it?

I really want these parts, but I really expect better customer service. Thanks for the reply, AJR-COW, I'll be calling in the morning.
well the date I was given is just when there next shipment comes in and they hope the parts will be coming.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Once again We apologize if we have caused any inconvenience, If you guys are still upset with our customer service please give us a call and we will be happy to refund your deposit, if the wait has been long.

Thanks

Calvin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts