Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some recent changes I made to my S2000. Buddy Club N+, satin black RPF1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza Star Specs. Also a Berk 70mm HFC and Beaks lower tie bar that can't be seen.

Reactions: stunner_360

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
nice setup, your S2K looks like a bumblebee:laugh:

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Next to come is AEM EMS and OEM Hardtop in berlina black. I don't know which one first:laugh:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Thanks everyone. Next to come is AEM EMS and OEM Hardtop in berlina black. I don't know which one first:laugh:
I was about to post it just needs a black hardtop. Looks awesome, black is by far the best color wheels for a yellow car.

·
Premium Club Member
506 Posts
I really like the black wheels with the yellow. Yeah man, that black hard top is going to look, slamming. But I would go with the AEM first IMO. I just received some toys this week for the S2k and will be installing soon. Good job on that S2k, bro.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Can't wait to see what you've got in store. Thanks a bunch guys!

P.S. After looking at the pics again I think I might raise the rear end up another 1/4"

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
yeah looks a bit uneven. either drop the front or raise the rear.

what wheel sizes did you go with? 8.5 +30?

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah looks a bit uneven. either drop the front or raise the rear.

what wheel sizes did you go with? 8.5 +30?
I went with 17x8 +45 front and 17x9 +45 rear. Tires are 215/45 and 245/40. I can't go any lower up front without rubbing on the fender liners. When I first put the N+ on it was totally slammed(tires tucking). Looked great but not driveable.:laugh:

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Man your S2K looks absolutely perfect. :thumbsup:
I envy you sooo much! :(
You have the perfect garage of cars. TSX and as s2k weekend car. I would love an ap2 s2k!

BTW, have you moved houses? its not your typical driveway shot of your car :lol:

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man your S2K looks absolutely perfect. :thumbsup:
I envy you sooo much! :(
You have the perfect garage of cars. TSX and as s2k weekend car. I would love an ap2 s2k!

BTW, have you moved houses? its not your typical driveway shot of your car :lol:
Ya we recently bought a new house. The wife needed more space and I wanted a three car garage. Thanks so much for the kind comments.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts