Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I can't find the answer and I don't want to put my car back together without having the correct amount of oil in my AC compressor.

Also do I put the oil only in the compressor?

Regards,
rsxdriver90

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry to bump up an old topic but I'm replacing my condenser and wasn't quite sure on whether the oil recirculates throughout the entire A/C system or not or just stays in the condenser. (i.e. if all the contents of the A/C system leaked out from the condenser leak, does that mean I lost all my oil from the condenser, evaporator, lines, compressor, etc and I need to put in the full amount or just the 25ml from the condenser?)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to bump up an old topic but I'm replacing my condenser and wasn't quite sure on whether the oil recirculates throughout the entire A/C system or not or just stays in the condenser. (i.e. if all the contents of the A/C system leaked out from the condenser leak, does that mean I lost all my oil from the condenser, evaporator, lines, compressor, etc and I need to put in the full amount or just the 25ml from the condenser?)
I am not sure if you got to replacing it yet, but the best way to do it is to drain the oil out of the old condenser and measure the quantity. however, all the oil is would not stay in the condenser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts