Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 non-navi XM radio equipped TSX.

I just installed the USA-Spec iPod adapter, and can not get the XM to function as if it did before. Each time I hit the XM button, it only plays the iPod. Whether its XM1 or XM2.

Can someone help me out on what the issue might be?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which model are you using (PA15-hon2 or PA15-hon3)? If hon2, did you plug the orange 2-pin wire from the wiring harness into the USA-Spec?

I believe it is the PA15-HON2.

And yes, first I accidentally plugged the blue into the USA-Spec. Once I realized the XM wasn't working and checked the manual again, I realized I need to plug in the orange. However I'm still having the same issue.

·
super nerd
184 Posts
What happens if you disconnect the iPod? Does the XM come back, or does only the CD player work, or do you only have CD plus Aux?

If you are sure you have all of the connections correct, you might have to contact their customer support. They were pretty helpful when I installed mine a few years ago.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What happens if you disconnect the iPod? Does the XM come back, or does only the CD player work, or do you only have CD plus Aux?

If you are sure you have all of the connections correct, you might have to contact their customer support. They were pretty helpful when I installed mine a few years ago.

I think I figured it out. The 4 small switches on the back need to all be ON in order for the XM and ipod to work. Well, the first one doesn't matter since I don't have Navi, but the other three need to be on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.