Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used JDM HONDA FULL Euro-R kit for 06-08 TSX (includes complete front bumper & grill)

Genuine JDM HONDA used Euro-R full kit for sale. Fits all 06-08 TSX. Kit comes with complete front bumper and grill. Directly imported from Japan. These full kits are getting EXTREMELY harder to find in Japan. Minor paint chips and flaws indicated in the photos below.
(Can fit 04-05 TSX's but you will need a 06-08 rear bumper)

Front bumper retains ALL factory mounting points with vent covers for the front lip. Comes with front JDM license plate bracket which means holes are present on the bumper.

Side skirts have missing bottom mounting tabs (ears) but does not affect installation. If needed, the bottom mounting tabs (ears) can be custom fabricated and riveted by yourself or at a body shop.

Rear lip has 1 ding on the top edge and the scratches have been touched up by the original Japanese owner.
Repainting is highly recommended for both the side skirts and rear lip.

Color: Factory White Pearl

Will not separate. If you don’t need the entire kit, you can sell the extra pieces yourself for more $$$.
First come first serve.
Price: $1400 FIRM CASH pick up only .
SOLD AS IS !!! - PLEASE EXAMINE ALL PARTS IN PERSON BEFORE PURCHASE

NOTE: For out of state buyers that really want these, ask your fellow S.cali member (ACTUAL FRIEND) if they can pick one up and ship it to you.

Contact info PM if interested or email at: [email protected]
Note: I work early and late shifts so please be patient for my reply back.
Dan :tu2:

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Wow this is a crazy deal!!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.