Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone, I've been following the TSX for a while now, I just recently have the opportunity to buy a used one and wanted to know what you guys thought of the price from a private seller. The car in question is a 2004 Carbon Grey, black interior MT 6speed Tsx with about 10,000 miles on it. I found one scratch under the front bumper which he may have not known about, or didn't reveal in his description of the car. He's asking about 24k for it, I was considering offering 22 or so, what do you guys think?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
22k-22.5k seems about right. Does he have any other options? Body kit, navi ect..

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
You can check out e-bay's "completed auctions".

A 6-speed with 30k miles went for $21,999 in May. An AT with 7k miles was unsold "reserve not met" at $22,000

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys...I had a new car deal bite me in the ass back in February, so I'm being fairly cautious. Dealer 'performed' a 'spot delivery' on me, then tried to change the deal 2 weeks after I had the car and after I had traded in my old car. This was from a supposed friend's dealership, took them a month to get my trade in back from the auction place, or where-ever they took it. Wasn't too bad I guess, didn't pay anything to drive a new Mazda Rx8 around for a month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts