Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the oem front endlinks shorter than the rear endlinks? For people who lowered their car, no matter one inch or two inches. After the car is lowered, don't you think the oem rear endlink is just too long?

Also, after the car is lowered, don't you think the rear sway bar is positioned at a higher angle (Comparing the rear sway bar angle sideways between stock height & lowered height)? Therefore do we actually need a shorter length rear endlink?

Using the oem front left endlink for rear left & front right endlink for rear right. What do you guys think?

Do you believe that the stock oem rear endlinks are designed for stock height?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the purpose of an endlink is to connect? I think all endlinks are just a rod with ball joints on the ends.

And I think maybe all Honda endlinks are interchangable. It's just a matter of the nut size. And maybe for lowered car, the shorter length & beefier the better. I haven't check the oem endlinks for S2000.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After looking at some diagrams, the concept of using front endlinks in the rear will not work. It will not install.

Anyways, I'm now looking at the rear shorter length honda oem endlinks which can be installed in the rear. Do you guys know any?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2006 RSX-type S rear endlinks

51320-S2G-003
51321-S2G-003

should work on TSX rear lower arm. Does anybody know if the RSX-S's oem endlink's length shorter than the TSX's oem's?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MMsTSX, ^ was it $169 per 1?

these TMS adjustable claims that their ball joint is at top quality, and it's $155 for a pair

correct me if I am wrong

1 - 15 of 15 Posts