Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a TL owner for several years and loved every one of them, including my Type S's, until the current design arrived in 2009 and I couldn't stand the looks. I bought my last 2008 TL off the lot at year end when the 2009's arrived hoping that the design would change when it was time to upgrade to a new TL. well, the design didn't change significantly and I looked at everything BUT a TL...BMW 3, G37s, lexus IS, Chrysler 300c, etc. Hated the thought of leaving my local Acura service dept. which has been fantastic. After months of looking elsewhere, I ended up in TSX V6 as a service loaner one day when my TL was being serviced. Haven't looked back since. It's the coolest and quickest type S Acura I've owned to date, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a mini rocket sled, and a sleeper by appearance

I've read all the car mag reviews and, long story short, it's not well liked for a variety of reasons depending on the mag and the reviewer. I'm just wondering if I've been driving Acura's so long that I've become brain washed, or do other V6 TSX owners feel as passionate about their V6 TSX's as I do. All you (few) V6 owners out there, how do you feel about your V6? Are you as in love about the performance as I am? I'd be interested in your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I dont have the V6,I have the 4 cylinder,but just LOVE the TSX,its IMHO far better looking than the TL,and has been a joy to own over the past 2 years.

I am sure you LOVE your car,as it truly is awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.