Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks "racey" but the rear spoiler has to go. Looks very nice other wise, the dual exhaust is very appealing!

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
Yeah I have to agree with JeffCatt, the spoiler looks like it came off a Cavalier Z24!
Anyone know height for one of these cars, for the interior???

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i kinda like the spoiler changes the camry look in to a nicer sporty look .. ;)

just my 2 cents hehe

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
Yep...that's true, I like the old Camry's too! The new ones are more sportier than the older ones, which really is cool cause now they brought back the SE model. Before you'd have to hook up with TRD for mod's or someother aftermarket company.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
camry has really good handaling excellent car for every day driving i wonder if the tsx will be something like that :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
tsxclub said:
found this picture at another forum with no wing :D
I looks like a photochop. Notice how every body is in the same place and the shadows don't quite match. Otherwise it looks ok. I think it needs a spoiler but the "Value Sport" one is just something I can't stomach.

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
I like that look, except that it is photoshopped...cause the picture is pretty much exactly the same as the one that has the spoiler on it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah, how much does that kit cost??? i like it

·
Registered
18 Posts
has the car been lowered.....or is it just me? looks very nice (front view)

·
Registered
116 Posts
how much does that kit cost????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im not exactly sure who makes it, but they make a spoiler that is just a lip on the end of the trunk. looks real clean and smooth. Even the JDM spoiler i think is too much

1 - 20 of 20 Posts