1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Is that a Rep Wald front lip ?!

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
no.. value sports is a "very jdm" company.
it has very aggressive flares.

·
Save the manuals!
207 Posts
Yeah...rare JDM as others have said...they used to have a sweet lip kit I wanted for my '94 Lude back in the day.

One thing to check - is it for an '06 bumper? see this like - looks similar and its on an '04-05. http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-general-car-topics/45-value-sport-aero-kit.html

PS: yours looks cleaner - maybe due to the darker color? I don't like it in silver (link) the bottom corner slope of the lip looks too abrupt?

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
I was just gonna say that the op has a 06 tsx and the link shows a 04-05 tsx.... and by the looks of it on the picture up top it may not fit... imo its ok...

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Yeah I started a thread on this kit on the "other" forum back in '07. Didn't have much luck with it there.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
i say buy it anyway if the price is right. i'm sure someone out here in the states would be willing to pay a premium on a kit thats so "jdm rare"

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
The kit doesn't really appeal to me. But the caveat in having it here in the states is that you'll definitely be the first (if not the very few) to rock it.

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
all youd have to do is swap front/rear bumpers and be the only one here stateside (im almost positive) with the kit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts