Acura TSX Forum banner

Vancouver meet this weekend!!

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  huffsavagetsx 
#1 ·
Coming to van this weekend to play in the Kits Classic Beach Vball tourney. I'd like to meet up with some vancity area members!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
Gee, you need to chat with the Seattle crew. Now that was a welcome party!

#3 ·
Haha yeah we always welcome new people! Like to show how us Seattle heads roll even last minute. We are having a Tsx meet/BBQ June 1st if you and some heads want to come down.

Same as when I went to Oahu and Patjo put a last meet together just because I was visiting.

#5 ·
We are having a Tsx meet/BBQ June 1st if you and some heads want to come down..
Will have to look into heading down there! Border patrol doesn't like my car though lol.

#4 ·
Lol to be fair, it is a long weekend! I usually try to hold up Kelowna, but not many ppl have reasons for visiting the little holiday city :)

#6 ·
Anybody gonna be coming through the Whistler area? I came up for the weekend and got a flat. Tire shops are trying to charge me 250 bucks for a single tire. Looking for a 215 35 18. Anyone have any connections or know of a good shop in the whistler area? Im rolling on my spare donut now...

#7 ·
Lol! I had the same issue. Now I have an extra 225/18/40 from kaltire. Check used online in your area. Your going to buy a matching one later anyways right?

Just get anything - and then replace when your safely home. Be aware of changes in driving dynamics tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.