1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I am Canadian! :ben: :bowdown1:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,087 Posts
I'm not there so I'm not in this poll, but I'll be extremely interested in the results.

In fact, I'm extremely interested even just in the choices that you chose to list.
For example, I guess it means there are quite a few Iraqis there? (Or was that a joke?)

I'm also surprised you didn't include Japanese. Does that mean there aren't very many Japanese people there?
I'm surprised if that's the case.

P.S. One of the things I've most appreciated about this site is the mix of ethnicities. Of course New York has everybody in the world, but in "real life" you don't usually get to interact with such a mix like you do on here.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
larchmont said:
I'm not there so I'm not in this poll, but I'll be extremely interested in the results.

In fact, I'm extremely interested even just in the choices that you chose to list.
For example, I guess it means there are quite a few Iraqis there? (Or was that a joke?)

I'm also surprised you didn't include Japanese. Does that mean there aren't very many Japanese people there?
I'm surprised if that's the case.

P.S. One of the things I've most appreciated about this site is the mix of ethnicities. Of course New York has everybody in the world, but in "real life" you don't usually get to interact with such a mix like you do on here.
hehe i've met ONE iraqi in my life...

i had one extra option but i dind't know wut to put in so i put in as a joke :eek:

i was gona put japanese, there are a few here, but in the import community
it's pretty rare..

so chinese,e.indian, cdn's make up the majority... and some persians as well
i just remembered that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.