Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of the crappy weather.... only 5 or 6 showed up today... for about an hour only

then dxorcist and Kanon23 and I went on a little cruise around town.... and shot some
pics






dxorcist and Bender ... in the bg



dxorcist and Kanon23

Cyde's new H emblem


Then the little cruise...
Kanon23






dxorcist








 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,352 Posts
Stanley Park? I've been there a few times...nice place, but my Civic was broken into there once.

BTW, cool pics! :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Very nice!! :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HondaMan said:
Stanley Park? I've been there a few times...nice place, but my Civic was broken into there once.

BTW, cool pics! :thumbsup:

Bingo hehe
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kanon's post....









Looking goood.......













Neo

Eyes of fire!

Edited by Neo~
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

What is that sticking out?

Now that is dedication

Cyde on his "lunch break"

dxorcist


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
o.....u got nice shot NEO....too bad i missed the meet.....i like the first 2 group shot....haha.a..cool...u guyz post ur own pic too
cool editing....NICE.........black and white with colour TSX....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
CYDE u should put the Honda emblem on ur grill......look much better.........u steal that from NEO???
its look like euro R grill on pic
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
228 said:
CYDE u should put the Honda emblem on ur grill......look much better.........u steal that from NEO???
its look like euro R grill on pic
nah that's his own hehe
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time, and as always great photos from everyone :thumbsup: Thank you!! :D
Joker - who wishes he could have been there
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joker said:
Looks like you guys had a great time, and as always great photos from everyone :thumbsup: Thank you!! :D
Joker - who wishes he could have been there

just finished watching gumball 3000
a west coast meet would be so nice...
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
NeoChaser said:
just finished watching gumball 3000
a west coast meet would be so nice...
That is an AWESOME DVD!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Hey, if you guys want to drive down, your all more then welcome :D
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
I was arranging a gumball theme cruise to victoria on vancouver island from vancouver in the mainland, and then back from maybe the states end.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
nice pictures .
wow looks like that town is heaving with Asians eh ? :D
Any idea what % of Vancouver population is Asian ?

edit:
found the info:
"Chinese Canadians alone constitute over 25% of greater Vancouver's 1.8 million people"
http://goldsea.com/Features/Canada/canada.html
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
nice pictures .
wow looks like that town is heaving with Asians eh ? :D
Any idea what % of Vancouver population is Asian ?

edit:
found the info:
"Chinese Canadians alone constitute over 25% of greater Vancouver's 1.8 million people"
http://goldsea.com/Features/Canada/canada.html

i think that's out of date... GVD has more than 1.8 million now..
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
228 said:
o......seem to me is a cool place to visit.......nice..
where is it around? i hv no idea where is it...

it's in Cali...

Joker's tsx should be like those F&F style.. lol
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top