Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 TSX cruise before Vancouver snows!

Whistler is a little bit too far...
I am thinking of a TSX meet cruise to Horseshoebay something?:mardi:
Take some cool TSX photography maybe?
I don't know...
Anyone?
Is it too late? :confused:
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
wat abt cruize up to Cypress?
on the rememberance day? nov.11..
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
i'm in as long as it's not a sunday!!! please!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
i m claying my car today after the spring install WUU HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
NeoChaser said:
i m claying my car today after the spring install WUU HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh...got ur spring........gd.....pic pic...pic pic.. :ben:
oh....lailum return his car to acura? oh...he should sell me his body kit...
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
no no sell it to me lol!

wow today is such a nice day for a meet... *hint hint*

which one you use? mothers or meguires?
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Cyde said:
no no sell it to me lol!

wow today is such a nice day for a meet... *hint hint*

which one you use? mothers or meguires?

it was sold in 5 mins
super fast!

i use mothers.
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
2.4DOHCiVTEC said:
Yes, today's weather is so perfect.

Can we have the 2004 TSX meet n cruise maybe on Thursday? :mardi:

ok thursday is great!but anyone up for somthing today?
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
um...lailum had the Euro-R front lip..
and M3 style lip spoiler..

got the springs yesterday...hvn't install yet... :tard:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
2004 TSX Meet N Cruise ssssssss2
Something like: Thursday 10:30am - 1:00pm?

Departure from Metrotown, then No.1 Hwy to North Vancouver, then the curved marine drive to HorseshoeBay, then Cypress, then Lions Gate back to Stanely Park, then OakridgeMall food fair for lunch...etc :popcorn:

I don't know... :wavey:


but some plans like that... :russ:
 

·
(o'.')-o
Joined
·
318 Posts
2.4DOHCiVTEC said:
2004 TSX Meet N Cruise ssssssss2
Something like: Thursday 10:30am - 1:00pm?

Departure from Metrotown, then No.1 Hwy to North Vancouver, then the curved marine drive to HorseshoeBay, then Cypress, then Lions Gate back to Stanely Park, then OakridgeMall food fair for lunch...etc :popcorn:

I don't know... :wavey:


but some plans like that... :russ:
That sounds go, I just spent 2 hours washing off road tar off my car, wish I had some tar gone or something...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Haha, I hope the trip will works out good.bbbbb5 bbbbb5

Suggestions/recommendations, we could bring some sort of TSX related materials to share.
I will bring the "SportCompactCar" volume.16 magazine. It has a project TSX that modify lateral handling to 0.92g and with a brembo GranTurismo brake kit.


Lets sign up maybe:
1) 2.4DOHCiVTEC (2004 Pearl White TSX)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
Please don't forget pics... We love to see them (so we wish we could be there) huh joker?
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
OK...letz come up with a place and time to meet up and then cruize

Date: November 11th, 2004 (Rememberance Day)
Time: 10:30am
Place: Metrotown Parking Lot (outside The Bay facing Kingsway)

As 2.4DOHCiVTEC said:
Departure from Metrotown, then No.1 Hwy to North Vancouver, then the curved marine drive to HorseshoeBay, then Cypress, then Lions Gate back to Stanely Park, then OakridgeMall food fair for lunch...etc

1) 2.4DOHCiVTEC (2004 Pearl White TSX)
2)Adee
3) Micko
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top