Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently stumbled across a vibrant catback exhaust anyone know anything about it or has it? It looks nice i like the way the exhaust looks heres a pic of the exhaust installed on a tsx

·
Noizzle shizzle!
63 Posts
Silv04TSX said:
I recently stumbled across a vibrant catback exhaust anyone know anything about it or has it? It looks nice i like the way the exhaust looks heres a pic of the exhaust installed on a tsx
I remembered Vibrant exhausts being discussed on the Sentra forums when I owned a Nissan SE-R Spec V. From what I remember I was interested in it but was louder than the Greddy exhausts. Greddy is sporty, but without being too loud. Some exhausta are 2am full throttle ricer loud...the Vibrant was a bit quieter but not by much. I would assume that Vibrant keeps their exhaust tones common across the manufacturers.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
that exaust is attcually pritty nice, kinda flush w/ the car, dosent stand out, sound clips anyone?

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
holy crap i really like those wheels

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MemphisRheins said:
that exaust is attcually pritty nice, kinda flush w/ the car, dosent stand out, sound clips anyone?
I agree it looks real nice and real clean looking now im just wondering if its loud or not

heres another pic of the actualy catback

·
Registered
218 Posts
yea that guy posted over at the other site when it was still acura-tsx

clean setup. looks good. but i never heard of vibrant exhuast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts