Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There're more if you search on youtube with the same title without the last letter.

Mod: pls remove this thread if it violates any rule/regulation, and don't ban me. :)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
walking around in hong kong is so different compared to america..pedestrian do NOT have the right of way. if you walk in front of a car, the driver will flick you off and tell yyou to go to hell

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
dumb if you ask me.... no care for other drivers and careless if u ask me....smh....

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
they just finished playing wangan midnight arcade so they wanted to try it in real life...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Damn that type r and cl9 are flying. I wouldn't advise doing that on populated motorways whilst weaving around traffic left and right.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Complete assholes. If you want to drive like that take it to the track. Some of you might think that video is cool but wait until they rearend a car with a child in the rear seat and see how cool the video is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Complete assholes. If you want to drive like that take it to the track. Some of you might think that video is cool but wait until they rearend a car with a child in the rear seat and see how cool the video is.
Race track does not exist in HK. that is the problem. Street racing is a common site in HK, usually happens late at night, but being HK even 2am in the morning is still busy traffic.

Most times they race up in the mountains. But when residents report street racing and police get there they either race off or just park the car somewhere quick and just get out the car, cops, cant do anything about it.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i heard that in hk if you doing 100 mph plus the cops wont even waste there time pulling you over? is this true

·
Registered
66 Posts
i heard that in hk if you doing 100 mph plus the cops wont even waste there time pulling you over? is this true
Think that would be japan. There was a incident in HK where police setup a road block on a highway after getting intel on a street race. Think over 8 honda's was involved.

Basically this ended in disater! The road block , blocked normal traffic. And the Honda's was going at high speed round a bend ad they couldnt see the road block or traffic! Alot ended up rear ending the cars! Some escaped by U turning off a slip road!

The police got alot of stick from the public for this.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Race track does not exist in HK. that is the problem. Street racing is a common site in HK, usually happens late at night, but being HK even 2am in the morning is still busy traffic.

Most times they race up in the mountains. But when residents report street racing and police get there they either race off or just park the car somewhere quick and just get out the car, cops, cant do anything about it.
These drivers seem to have great skill but thats very dangerous of what they are doing in public roads. And taxi or other car out on the highway can get in their way and cause a horrific accident.

Its correct that there is no race track in HK, but many people drive down to China as they have a race track there.

My friend lives in hk and tracks his Porsche 911. Not on the streets, but on the track in China. He told me he recognized a few of those cars as their plates are visible and he has tracked with them before.

HK does have alot of illegal street races late at night and away from the city.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
lol how can i forget about jackie chan thunderbolt

1 - 20 of 34 Posts