Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get my roof vinyl but i dunno any place who does it? can any tell me a place to get it done from. how much is it going to cost?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and grill can be wrapped with same material, right?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes the grill can be wrapped in vinyl also. I found a few tinters at shops that can do it but I'm not willing to pay $200 to get the my roof wrapped smh. If you are Precision Installations in Lynbrook quoted me a while back.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
I know of a guy in the bronk that got his roof, trim, and door handles balcked out.... contact nyc-tsx maybe he knows the address... when I looked at it it was proffesionaly done and looked to be of good quality vynil... ithe guy said he was charged $200...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know of a guy in the bronk that got his roof, trim, and door handles balcked out.... contact nyc-tsx maybe he knows the address... when I looked at it it was proffesionaly done and looked to be of good quality vynil... ithe guy said he was charged $200...
$200 for roof, trim and handles isn't bad IMO

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt send pm so when u get his response lemme know

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i collect old vinyl records, so far i have 270 now. but ive never been able to play them, but i didn't really need to, cause i have all the songs on my ipod. but ive been tempted to hear the music from the original thing itself.
:confused:

·
Registered
371 Posts
NYC-TSX hasn't responded yet so maybe you might want to pm him also & see he gets back to you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just sent him a pm

·
Registered
371 Posts
Jaan Lewaa & lcrazyaznl I'm going to go check out a few more shops in the L.I. area & see what they say if we have two or three cars.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
steffy yea plz check out i have checked few places in bklyn n none of them does vinyl wrapping, haven't checked 212Motoring but they gonna b really expensive

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yea 212motoring is a no no lol...they're definitely going to charge an arm & a leg lol. Just so I know what to ask exactly...Just so I can give them a heads up on what you want to wrap, the roof & your grille or just the roof?...cf, matte or gloss black?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
most likely roof and grill if its bout $200 cuz i heard roof is like $150 and i wanna get gloss black for both roof and grill . . . thx

·
Registered
371 Posts
ok so I went back to Precision Installations & the tinter said that he could do it for $100 if we supply him with the vinyl. Now I know this guy off the e46fanatics that sells the vinyl for $50 shipped. But he's not sure he could wrap the grille since he doesn't usually do it. Now it's up to you on what you want to do.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so where r they located?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts