Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

its been a while since Ive uploaded anything on here, been really busy, some of you might have seen my accord which was wrapped in matte black, heres the link

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/55136-matte-black-tsx-euro.html

since then ive opened a workshop doing only vinyl wraps, im now doing it full time and its going great,

few weeks back i finally changed my car colour again, this time to this crazy matte royal purple,

hope you all enjoy

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
That is a crazy color!! I really like it but not for me. Good luck with your wrapping business. They have been popping up around me and have been doing well in my area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all, this colour just came out in the UK from 3M so theres only a handful of cars wrapped in this exact colour, mainly did it to showcase my work and its been working,

Wrapped nearly 20 cars now but still got a lot to learn,

Ive been asked about wrapping over vinyl by alot of my customers so I thought I'll try it on my own car, so the purple is wrapped over the black vinyl

me doing it full time, it takes upto 4 days, I do it all by myself so 4 days is pretty good,

Please view my videos on youtube, G Wraps - YouTube

also on facebook to get update news on what im working on right now, feel free to add me
https://www.facebook.com/gwraps

Ive also got a website if you like to check it out

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Have you used anything but 3M? I'm wondering if there is any other brands that match the quality and ease of use at possibly a lower price point?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have you used anything but 3M? I'm wondering if there is any other brands that match the quality and ease of use at possibly a lower price point?

Ive mainyl use 3m because its excellent material but very expensive, ive also used Hexis and recently Avery Supreme vinyl on a Bentley which was also amazing but was a little more compared to 3M, hexis isnt bad but I, for some reason, dont enjoy using it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.